Spring 2019 Master Schedule
Things to remember about the game schedule:
* Your team may have a Friday night game. This is necessary in order to alleviate the number of referees needed to cover a typical Saturday.
* Your team may have a BYE week. BYE means the team does not have a game. This may be necessary due to odd-numbered teams in a division and/or field availability.
* Your team may have a doubleheader. This may be necessary due to odd-numbered teams in a division and/or field availability.
* Where possible, we work hard to avoid coaches who are coaching two teams to have conflicts. If that exists, the team needs to have a certified assistant coach to stand in.
* This is the Master schedule. We typically do not anticipate changes but should they be made, this is the only place changes will be reflected. We will communicate with any teams or divisions should changes be made.