Jurupa AYSO's Spring 2017 runs from March 24 through June 2.
Click here for the 2017 Spring Schedule.
(Division-by-division format available here)
Things to remember about the game schedule:
* Your team may have a Friday night game. This is necessary in order to alleviate the number of referees needed to cover a typical Saturday.
* Your team may have a BYE week. BYE means the team does not have a game. This may be necessary due to odd-numbered teams in a division and/or field availability.
* Your team may have a doubleheader. This may be necessary due to odd-numbered teams in a division and/or field availability.
* Where possible, we work hard to avoid coaches who are coaching two teams to have conflicts. If that exists, the team needs to have a certified assistant coach to stand in.
* This is the Master schedule. We typically do not anticipate changes but should they be made, this is the only place changes will be reflected. We will communicate with any teams or divisions should changes be made.
In order to reach Jurupa Cup, teams must complete the volunteer requirements.
U5 through U7 = 25 volunteer points
U8 through U14 = 48 volunteer points with 28 coming from refereeing
Visit our Jurupa Cup page for more information
Refer to our website www.ayso462.org for more information. If you missed parent orientation, go to http://www.ayso462.org/what-we-do/ and after reading about AYSO's mission, vision and philosophies, at the bottom of the page is a link to our parent orientation presentation.